Monday, December 15, 2014

We just like sparkles, okay?

I've been trying to landscape our parcel ever since the snow fell, but man... I have had no luck! I just haven't been able to get any ideas in my head of what to do. But we're having a party this Wednesday for Abby's adoptaversary, so I needed to do SOMETHING.

The ice skating pond where the party will be held is pretty much done, but the rest of the land looked pretty plain. So I just started throwing stuff down. And it became very apparent that girls live there because the whole place is pretty well coated in sparkles at this point.

We just like sparkles, okay?


The place is coming along, slowly but surely. I set up a little campsite, and I'm going to make some hills for when we go sledding. But that's work for tomorrow.

Oh! In case you're not on my plurk or flickr, let me leave the invitation to her party here. It's an ice skating party, so be sure to dress warm and bring your skates! I'll add the SLurl to the party on Wednesday. Or just pull up Bluebonnet on the map and look for the people. lol

Adoptaversary Ice Skating Party!!

No comments: