Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Christmas Wish

'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight.
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you.


This is our 5th Christmas together. I know, right?? I just had to go back through my blog to see if I had miscounted, even though I was counting on my fingers. But yep, our 5th Christmas. Even though I told him that all the Arcade stuff he got me is present enough, he still wanted to get me something else. I am easy to buy gifts for because I truly appreciate anything people give me. But I'm also quite hard to buy gifts for because I blog for a lot of my favorite stores already, plus I shop quite a bit on my own! So when he wants to give me something, it has to be something I wouldn't normally buy for myself. Today Maitreya released their new mesh body. As soon as we signed on tonight, he dragged me down there to buy it. :) I was planning on demoing it at some point but I already have the Slink Physique and only seem to wear that when I'm wearing things that show my legs. And not to mention that Pink Fuel doesn't have appliers for it yet. But he didn't care. He said it could sit in my inventory if I wanted, but he was buying it for me.

Who am I to argue?

We went home and I played around with it. I don't wear Glam Affair skins [which are already preloaded into the HUD], but I happened to have some old ones from an event last year, plus the Slink appliers for one of the tones. It's really a very nice body, and I like the alpha options. But until Pink Fuel does appliers for it, it's not something I'll wear often. Plus, let's face it. I wear a lot of big sweaters and jeans. There's basically so reason to wear a mesh body when you're wearing that stuff.

But there are good reasons to have mesh bodies, too. Like when you want to wear pretty, skimpy clothes while smooching on the man who has been good to you for 5 Christmases. And while you kiss him, you make your Christmas wish that there will be more Christmases together in the future.

My Christmas Wish

No comments: